INSTRUMENT FLIGHT RULES WORKBOOK
33. The lowest safe altitude that you could cross Baxly Intersection (located NE of Alma
VORTAC) going south on V267 is _______________.
34. What is the MOCA between Alma VORTAC and Lotts Intersection? _______________
(Lotts Intersection is located on the 035 radial of the Alma VORTAC.)
Savannah International airfield is a _______________ airport.
b. joint civil military
36. What special use airspace is Wright AAF in? _______________
37. What is the distance from Savannah VORTAC to Craig VORTAC via V37?
38. What does the blue dashed line surrounding the Jacksonville area indicate?
39. What does the heavy gray dashed box surrounding the Jacksonville area indicate?
USE A-1/A-2 CHART FOR THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS (Jacksonville)
40. What frequency is the Cecil VOR? _______________
41. Does Navy Mayport have lighted runways? _______________
42. Navy Mayport lies within a MOA. (True/False) And if so, what MOA? _______________
43. What is the name of the intersection 13 miles south of Navy Jacksonville?
44. How is the above named intersection identified? _______________
2-28 IFR SUPPLEMENT, FLIGHT INFORMATION HANDBOOK, ENROUTE LOW
ALTITUDE CHARTS, GENERAL PLANNING, AND AREA PLANNING