T-34C INSTRUMENT NAVIGATION WORKBOOK
THE FOLLOWING PERTAIN TO FLIGHT PLANNING PROBLEMS:
New lines on the flight log are started for the following reasons:
68. Compulsory position reports are required at each end of a _______________ and at
69. Reserve fuel is determined by using 20 minutes at _______________ or ten percent of the
fuel required to fly from _______________ to the _______________, whichever is greater.
70. ETE to alternate is figured from destination _______________ to _______________
71. NAVAIDs available for use as an IAF may be found in the ________________ under the
NAVAID section of the selected airport.
72. Can a single-piloted aircraft file to a destination forecasted to have zero ceiling and zero
visibility at arrival time? ________________ (Yes/No)
9-6 COURSE SUMMATION