T-34C INSTRUMENT NAVIGATION WORKBOOK
What is the location identifier of Dobbins ARB? _______________
What is the elevation of this airport? _______________
35. What is the weight-bearing capacity for aircraft with twin-wheel type landing gear?
36. Dobbins Tower has both UHF and VHF guard capability. (True/False)
37. Who would be your controller during a PAR/ASR approach to Dobbins ARB?
_______________ (Any runway)
38. What is your lowest DH for a PAR approach to Dobbins ARB? _______________
39. What is the frequency of the Pilot to Metro service? _______________
40. Where is the Dobbins TACAN located in relation to the field? _______________
41. Is 100LL and JP-4 fuel available at Dobbins ARB? _______________
42. Is oxygen available? _______________
43. Who is the tie-in Flight Service Station for Dobbins ARB? _______________
44. What does the (T) before the TACAN at Dobbins ARB mean? _______________
THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS REFER TO THE TACAN RWY 23 APPROACH TO
WHITING FIELD NAS (NORTH).
45. The portion of the planview that is charted to scale is shown by a _______________NM
ring around the ________________.
46. The IAF altitude is _______________ feet.
47. The ARC altitude prior to 011 Radial is _______________ feet.
48. At what point in the approach can an aircraft descend below 1,700 feet?
49. How is the FAF identified? _______________
50. Is the published altitude at the FAF a mandatory altitude? _______________
51. What are the weather minimums for the straight-in approach? _______________
9-4 COURSE SUMMATION