FORM 10 (cont.)
Obey Color Signals
Proceed at reduced speed, and for other uses prescribed by the rules
signal will be used to stop a train at the flag stations indicated on its schedule or in
Working under or about an engine, car or train, when thus protected it must not be coupled to or
moved. Each class of workmen will display the
19. When the headlight fails, what must be used in place of it?
20. May the conductor remove a blue flag?
21. What does a train air brake test consist of?
22. When shall an air brake test be made?
23. What is the purpose of the emergency brake valve in the caboose?
24. What is correct method of using the emergency brake valve?
25. In an emergency how can air brakes be applied to a train other than from brake valves in the
locomotive or caboose?
26. In the event of an accident or injury to personnel, what action will be taken?
27. What is proper procedure when rolling cars by?