FORM 10 (cont.)
7. When shall the conductor allow a train to proceed over any track where conditions or defects
constitute a question of danger?
8. If your locomotive was accidentally turned over and the Diesel engine was still running, what
should be your first action? (Assuming you are not incapacitated)
9. When may a train obstruct passage of fire apparatus displaying red light to fire plug, road
crossing or walks?
10. What are conductor's responsibilities when cars are being coupled to train?
11. What is the conductor's responsibility when cars are left uncoupled from the locomotive or
12. How shall the conductor reduce train speed, if necessary in approaching crossings, congested
industrial areas, or hazardous locations?
13. When shall conductor give train information to crew?
14. Who is responsible to ensure unauthorized personnel do not ride on the train or locomotive?
15. What do the following switch stand target colors indicate:
Green with Green reflector?
Red with Red reflector?
16. To whom are imperfectly displayed fixed signals reported?