T-45C ADV INav-03
(4) Type of approaches available at destination
(5) Minimums for approach
Minimums for approach
(1) Single-piloted aircraft--published
minimums for the type of approach, but not
less than 200-ft ceiling and not less than
1/2-mile visibility, or 2,400 ft RVR if
(2) Formations--restricted to two aircraft in
instrument conditions and the reported
weather must be at least published circling
minimums to commence the approach. If a
circling approach is not authorized for the
runway in use, basic VFR minimums of
1,000 ft and 3 sm apply for an approach
Approach clearances 188.8.131.52.3
(1) "Cleared for approach"
(2) "Cleared for TACAN approach"
(3) "Cleared for straight-in TACAN approach"
(4) "Cleared for Hi-TACAN runway 24
(5) "Cleared for Hi-TACAN runway 24
approach, circle to land Runway 6"
(6) "Cleared for ILS runway 7 left approach,
side-step to runway 7 right"
En route descent 184.108.40.206.2--a descent from an en
route altitude to the final approach of an established
procedure without execution of the entire instrument
approach procedure prescribed in the FLIP