T-45C TS & IUT INav-11
1. You should always obtain an ________ time before accepting a holding clearance.
ANSWER: expect further clearance (EFC)
2. You should slow the aircraft to the maximum holding speed of ________ KIAS or less within three
minutes of reaching the holding fix (unless you requested a higher speed).
3. Normally you would hold at ________ ________ to conserve fuel.
ANSWER: maximum endurance
4. Do you report leaving FL200?
ANSWER: Yes, you must report leaving an assigned altitude.
5. If ATC has you in radar contact, do you report entering holding?
ANSWER: Yes. (However, at training command fields, it is not required.)
6. Describe the holding pattern you will enter.
ANSWER: South of Navy JAX TACAN 204 degree radial 28 DME fix, left turns, 7 mile legs
7. On the assigned heading, what entry procedure will you perform to enter holding?
ANSWER: Parallel entry
8. What would your next mandatory voice report be?
9. You are in radar contact. Is a missed approach a mandatory voice report?