T-45C TS, ADV & IUT ACMFP-01
Introduction to ACM
(1) Establish roles of engaged fighter and free
(2) Force bandit to split section whenever
(3) Force bandit into predictable flight path
Question 7 18.104.22.168.2
Give an example of directive/descriptive commentary used
ANSWER: The answer may vary, however, each at a minimum
must include tactical or directional information.
Question 8 22.214.171.124
Identify at least four general ACM strategies.
1. Maintain sight.
2. Maintain high energy package.
3. Force opponent to make mistakes.
4. Avoid predictability.
5. Be aggressive.
6. Fly by feel of aircraft.
Question 9 126.96.36.199
Identify at least two offensive objectives.
1. Maintain an advantage.
2. Force the bandit into a predictable flight path.
3. Maneuver into a weapons envelope.
4. Kill the bandit.
(05-98) Change 1