T-45C TS, ADV & IUT EMFP-02
Start, Gound, and Takeoff Emergency Procedures
I. Conventions unique to EMFP Lessons
A. Pop-up views
1. Subject controls/switches are magnified to enable
more precise identification and selection.
2. Original area and the magnified area are outlined
3. The magnified view only contains active touch
areas for the depicted controls and switches (if the
ANTI-SKID switch appears in the magnified pop-up,
only the magnified depiction may be selected...
the unmagnified ANTI-SKID switch is inactive).
4. There may be unmagnified controls or switches
outside the orange outlined areas that could also be
active touch areas (brake pedals, tailhook, parking
brake handle... etc.). In a practice or Random Practice
session selections outside the pop-up area may be
necessary to complete the procedure.
B. Throttle position icons
These are the power setting boxes located on the big
blue arrow that appears when it is necessary to adjust
the throttle position. To change the throttle setting,
click on these boxes. Clicking on the throttle and
attempting to drag it will not work.
and motion with mouse or keyboard inputs.
1. Once an audio file begins, control of the cursor with
the mouse is lost until the audio file is completed.
2. Similarly, all keyboard and mouse inputs are ignored
during audio file play.