T-45C TS, ADV & IUT EMFP-07
Canopy and Flight Control Emergency Procedures
* EMFP-07 homework lesson, "Canopy and Flight Control Emergency
* Emergency procedures concerning trim, flaps, and canopy in
Chapter 15, "In-Flight Emergencies" and Chapter 16, "Landing Emer-
gencies," in the T-45C NATOPS Flight Manual, A1-T45AC-NFM-000
* Associated procedures in "Emergency Procedures" in the Pilot's
Pocket Checklist, , A1-T45AC-NFM-500
* Part I, "The Aircraft," of the T-45C NATOPS Flight Manual,
* Lesson Guide, (Eng), "Hydraulic Subsystems Malfunctions"
* Lesson Guide, (Eng), "Flight Control System Malfunctions"
* Lesson Guide, (Eng), "Egress System Malfunctions"
The objectives in this lesson will be tested in EMFP-11X.