T-45C TS, ADV & IUT EMFP-03
Operational and Ejection Emergency Procedures
* EMFP-03 homework lesson, "Operational and Ejection Emergency
* T-45C NATOPS Flight Manual, A1-T45AC-NFM-000
- Spin Characteristics in Chapter 11, "Flight Characteristics"
- Emergency egress procedures in Chapter 13, "Ground
- Departure/Spin, Uncommanded Roll/Yaw, and Controllability Check
procedures in Chapter 15, "In-Flight Emergencies"
- Ditching procedures in Chapter 16, "Landing Emergencies"
- Chapter 17, "Ejection"
* Associated procedures in "Emergency Procedures" in the Pilot's
Pocket Checklist, A1-T45AC-NFM-500
* Lesson Guide, (Eng), "Canopy and Ejection Seat Systems Malfunc-
* Lesson Guide, (Eng), "CNI System Malfunctions"
The objectives in this lesson will be tested in EMFP 06X.