T-45C TS, ADV & IUT EMFP-02
Start, Gound, and Takeoff Emergency Procedures
3. Motion files - those files that create movement such
as indicator change/movement - have the same
effect. Mouse or keyboard inputs will be ignored
until the motion is complete.
4. Comprehending this coordination and exercising
patience during the simulations can preclude
II. CWS Button
1. Available during all Instructional and Practice
2. Unavailable during Random Practice segments
1. Select the CWS button to activate the instrument
panel locator screen.
2. Select the item to be identified with the mouse. The
official nomenclature, function and associated limits
will appear at the top of the screen.
3. Multiple selections are available.
C. Return to lesson
1. Erase the current description at the top of the screen
by selecting "MORE" from the control panel or place
the cursor on the description text and click the
2. Select the CWS button from the control panel after
the definition has been erased.