Night Formation Flight Procedures
(5) Flying aircraft to appropriate 10/2 o'clock position
(6) Maintaining briefed airspeed (150 KIAS) and
configuration (dirty, 1/2 flaps, speed brakes in)
(1) Transition to ball
(2) Perform touch and go
(3) After lift-off, ensure speed brakes in and climb up to put
lead on horizon, intercept bearing line and rendezvous
on lead using a running rendezvous
Lead, as wingman joins:
(1) Turn off anti-collision light
(2) Switch lights to dim and steady or as briefed
(3) When wingman stabilized in parade position, transmit
"[call sign] gear and flaps [pause] now"
Lead and wingman: raise gear and flaps/slats
Lead and wingman: execute climbout procedures as
Section missed approach 126.96.36.199.2
NOTE: Normally flown on NFORM-03X.
NOTE: If conditions prohibit a touch and go, a section missed
approach will be performed.
Procedures same as day procedures except
(1) Add power to a maximum of 97% rpm, then put speed
(10-95) Change 2