UJPT, E2-C2, ADV, & IUT EMFP-05
Canopy and Flight Control Emergency Procedures
* Emergency procedures concerning trim, flaps, and canopy in
Chapter 15, "In-Flight Emergencies" and Chapter 16, "Landing Emer-
gencies," in the T-45A NATOPS Flight Manual, A1-T45AB-NFM-000
* Associated procedures in "Emergency Procedures" in the Pilot's
Pocket Checklist, , A1-T45AB-NFM-500
* Part I, "The Aircraft," of the T-45A NATOPS Flight Manual,
* CAI Lesson (Eng), "Hydraulic Subsystems Malfunctions"
* CAI Lesson (Eng), "Flight Control System Malfunctions"
* CAI Lesson (Eng), "Canopy and Ejection Seat Systems Malfunctions"
The objectives in this lesson will be tested in EMFP-08X.