UJPT BIFP-08, E2-C2, ADV, & IUT BIFP-04
Stalls, Unusual Attitudes, and Acrobatics
(1) Attitude instrument: ADI or standby AI
(2) Performance instruments
(a) Airspeed indicator
(1) Neutralize controls
(2) Analyze and evaluate attitude and performance instruments
(3) Roll to upright wings level in shortest direction
(4) Reduce power to idle with airspeed above 150 KIAS
(5) Extend speed brakes (as required) if airspeed rapidly accelerat-
COMMON ERROR: Not recognizing need for power reduction.
(6) Smoothly pull nose to horizon
NOTE: DO NOT attempt to raise the nose and roll wings level at
the same time (rolling pullout), this can overstress the aircraft.
(7) Adjust power for level flight
(03-97) Change 2