UJPT BIFP-07, E2-C2 & IUT BIFP-03
Must provide (or ensure pilot has) in the pattern
(1) Altimeter setting
(2) Ceiling and visibility
(3) Any special weather observations
(4) Any special airport conditions
(5) Lost communication instructions
(a) Must make contact at least every 60 seconds in the pattern
(b) Must make contact at least every 15 seconds on final
(c) Must provide procedures to follow
Must provide prior to final approach
(1) Type of approach (precision or surveillance)
EXAMPLE: This will be a surveillance approach to runway three
(3) Location of MAP (surveillance only)
EXAMPLE: Missed approach point is two miles from airport.
(4) Advisory to perform landing check (USN/USMC controllers only)
EXAMPLE: Perform landing check.
(5) Minimum of one position
EXAMPLE: Base leg, nine miles southwest of airport.