T-45A IUT ASI-08
Stage Manager Training
Curriculum change process
Sg 2, fr 1: Lesson Organization
STAGE MANAGER TRAINING
* Cover duties in general
* Curriculum change process
* Courseware change process
* Tour TSC (meet personnel and learn capabilities)
Sg 2, fr 2: Curriculum Version Change
THE CURRICULUM VERSION CHANGE PROCESS
Recommendation for changes to
curriculum or a new curriculum. Changes
can include media, time to train, additions,
or deletions. Submitted via the TIP
All changes to the curriculum must be
conferenced and subsequently approved
by CNATRA or higher authority.
PRODUCT: CNO-approved Master Curriculum Guide,
derived from the approved CNATRA
Sg 2, fr 3: Curriculum Version Change
Process--Processes and Procedures
* TIPs or proposed curriculum submitted.
* Routed to Stage Managers, standardization officers,
and COs for comment.
* TIPs correlated by curriculum, stage, course, and
* Curriculum conference: Proposed changes or
curriculum voted onapproved, modified, or
* Approved changes made to curriculum (rough draft
* Reviewed by designated CCMM (CNATRA PTO and
CCC) to verify changes are correct.
* Smooth draft CNATRA 1542.xxx, developed by
CCMM, and forwarded for CNATRA, CNET, and