1. If you have four hits at 150 ft, 60 ft, 200 ft, and 20 ft, and a hit in the next county 3/4 mi away, what is
ANSWER: 150 ft
PREPARATION--DETERMINING DELIVERY DATA
2. What is the sight depression angle for a 30-degree delivery of bombs with a release altitude of
3,000 AGL and a release airspeed of 450 KTAS?
What is the weapon's time of fall (TOF) if you drop a MK 76 bomb in a 10-degree dive, release
altitude 1,000 AGL and release airspeed 450 KTAS?
PREPARATION--COMPUTING OFFSET AIMPOINT
4. Where is your offset aimpoint if you have a 10-kt wind at release altitude and a 7-sec time of fall?
ANSWER: 119 ft from the bull
PRACTICE ORDNANCE--PREFLIGHT INSPECTION OF ORDNANCE
5. Bombs should show no movement at all if shaken. True or false?
ANSWER: False. Bombs should show slight movement if shaken.
Should the pigtail (cannon plug) to the PMBR be connected or disconnected at preflight?
Where is the jettison button located?
ANSWER: On the LH instrument panel (forward and aft cockpit)
EN ROUTE PROCEDURES
8. All flight members acknowledge the range controller's information. True or false?
ANSWER: False. Only Lead acknowledges.