59. When balancing formation from echelon parade, after Dash-2 performs a "V" crossunder on the
lead, Dash-3 _______and Dash-4 _____
a. moves up into parade position on the lead
b. moves up into parade position on Dash-3
60. When balancing formation from echelon parade, the section crosses under; Dash-3 and Dash-4
join in _____
ANSWER: parade position on the lead
61. During balanced parade turns away from the section, which aircraft rotates about the lead's axis?
62. During balanced parade turns into the section, which aircraft rotate about the lead's axis?
ANSWER: Dash-3 and Dash-4
63. When a division moves from balanced parade into echelon parade by using a wingman
crossunder, Dash-3 moves diagonally out on the bearing from balanced parade position to leave
a slot for
64. When a division moves from balanced parade into echelon parade using a section crossunder,
what action does Dash-4 perform?
ANSWER: Dash-4 executes a "V" crossunder on Dash-3, as Dash-3 executes a "V" crossunder.
65. When a division in echelon parade performs a turn into the division, the lead should limit the turn
using a maximum of _______degrees AOB.
66. When a division moves from fingertip into echelon parade using wingman "V" crossunder,
Dash-2 crosses under
ANSWER: after Dash-3 and Dash-4 have moved out from fingertip position to allow room
67. During a division underrun, where does the underrunning aircraft stabilize?
ANSWER: The underrunning aircraft stabilizes at a parade turn-away position at
approximately 200 ft, slightly stepped up.
68. During a division underrun, any aircraft behind the underrunner will complete the rendezvous,
ANSWER: room for the underrunner to join in his respective position when cleared by the lead.