16 September 2003
Billet Descriptions and Responsibilities
Schedule CNAP/CNAL CVs for NATRACOM CQ.
Assign Shore detachment command and control to one TRAWING.
Ensure compliance with the areas of this instruction that are applicable to current operations.
Provide CNATRA with a daily update on the status of operations.
Monitor departure of aircraft, personnel, and equipment from detachment base.
Maintain constant liaison with CNATRA DET Maintenance Officer.
Attend Presail Conference.
(8) CNATRA's direct representative. Responsible for resolving disputes between TRAWINGs, host
bases, and CV if detachment OIC is unable to solve issue.
Shore Detachment OIC (Squadron CO or XO)
Be responsible to CNATRA for the successful completion of the assigned detachment.
Oversee logistics requirements during CARQUAL period.
Publish standards of appearance and conduct for all detachment personnel.
Attend the Presail Conference.
(5) Work directly with the CNATRA Representative on all matters pertaining to shore based
maintenance, administration, operations and safety.
Set up the Shore detachment in accordance with this instruction.
(7) Coordinate and supervise shore based operations and maintenance in accordance with this
instruction and the LOI.
Monitor FCLP requirements and currency rules as outlined in Table II-1 in paragraph 205.
(9) Prepare an End of Detachment CQ report in accordance with paragraph 810 of this instruction
and send to CNATRA (N33) with copies to other participating TRAWINGs.
(10) Provide to the Air Operations Officer of the training carrier a daily flight schedule (deliver via
first available COD).
(11) Provide fleet CV augment personnel as required (including Squadron Duty Officers (SDOs), Air
Operations representative, and Tower representatives.)
(12) Establish CNATRA Detachment Plain Language Address Directory (PLAD) for applicable host
Shore Detachment Assistant OIC. Shall assist the Shore Detachment OIC as required.
Shore Detachment Operations Officer
Coordinate and supervise flight training in accordance with this instruction and the LOI.