26 November 2002
3. Alternate Training Plan. Students must complete all course
objectives in order to graduate. Students must receive all
Lesson Plan Presentations. If a Laboratory Application must be
canceled (due to inclement weather, equipment malfunctions,
etceteras), students must complete the Alternate Training Plan
as specified in the Lesson Plan. The Commanding Officer may
waive certain events if factors (e.g., weather, medical)
have been met, there is no Alternate Training Plan, and every
effort has been made to complete the evolution. Missed training
4. Safety. Student illness/injury. Anytime a student becomes
ill or injured, instructors shall stop the training, and notify
Personal Injury Notification Form, NAVAVSCOLSCOM 6310/1.
Student Flow Management Data
5. Graduation. The students are graduated upon successful
completion of course curriculum requirements, per
In case of failure, students are remediated
Setback to Another Class.
8. Dropped from Training for Academic or Suitability Reasons.
Students are dropped from class only if they volunteer to drop.
Instructor Certification Program
9. Aviation Instructor Training Course (AITC) for Officers.
Navy Enlisted Code (NEC) for enlisted.