CNATRAINST 1542.91G CH-1
31 AUG 2006
Ground Training and Briefing Requirements
(1) EOB Events. The SI shall carefully review the ATS in
planning the EOB event to ensure the profile includes
opportunities to reach MIF on all critical items and optional
items attempted in the block.
IUTs shall arrive for each flight with:
(a) Thorough knowledge of:
The flight's Discuss Items, as listed in
2. Procedural knowledge of the critical items
for the event's training block.
(b) A flight profile tailored to training
(c) The latest ATS for the stage.
Thoroughly cover the mission's:
(1) Event Discuss Items, as listed in Chapters III-VIII.
(2) Specific objectives.
(3) Techniques and required procedures for accomplishing
(4) Planned profile and contingencies.
(1) After each event, the SI shall critique the IUT's
performance using cause/effect analysis, particularly with
respect to the CTSs.
(2) The mission's complexity and IUT's progress will
govern the time required for the debrief.
(3) The SI shall provide the IUT with a new ATS, and may
provide a copy of the event's ITF.