22 JUN 2005
8. Crew Resource Management
● Decision Making.
● Gathers available data before
arriving at final decision;
clearly states decisions to the
crew; and provides rationale for
● Mission Analysis.
● Displays assertive behavior when
necessary and accepts assertive
behavior from other crewmembers.
● Assesses requirements, risks, and
makes decisions; identifies
probable contingencies and
● Ensures effective communication.
● Recognizes and eliminates
hazardous attitudes in self and
other crewmembers; resolves
conflict in a positive manner.
● Provides positive leadership to
the crew; encourages crew
participation in the decision
● Adapts to meet new situational
● Demonstrates the ability to
maintain awareness of what is
happening on the ground, in the
air, and with other crewmembers;
copes with any subsequent mission
impact as a result of these
● As a copilot, performs duties IAW
NATOPS, FTI, and checklist.
● Performs all duties in a timely