19 March 2001
(e.g. weather, medical) preclude the students from participating, the
and every effort has been made to complete the evolution. Missed
training elements shall be annotated as incomplete in individual
4. Safety. Student illness/injury. Anytime a student becomes ill or
injured, instructors shall stop the training and notify the school
Notification form NAVAVSCOLSCOM 6310/1 and conduct all DOR/TTO
situations as per CNATRAINST 1500.4E.
Student Flow Management Data
5. Graduation. The students are graduated upon successful completion
of course curriculum requirements.
6. Remediation. In case of failure, students are placed on hold,
remediated, and retested as per CNATRAINST 1500.4E.
7. Setback to Another Class. Students are set back in the case of
academic or physical event failure, as well as any reason deemed
appropriate by the student control officer as per CNATRAINST 1500.4E.
8. Dropped from Training for Academic or Suitability Reasons.
Termination of training conducted as per CNATRAINST 1500.4E.
Instructor Certification Program
9. All instructors are required to complete the Academic Instructor
Training Course (AITC), undergo departmental certification, and comply
with all requirements of NAVAVSCOLSCOMINST 1610.11.