CNATRAINST 1542.158B CH-1
31 AUG 2006
has had ample opportunity to learn a task and subsequently flies
a short mission, do not incomplete the mission solely to provide
unwarranted extra training.
Assess the event complete if:
1. Seventy-five percent of the event's H/X was
used for training, and
2. Sufficient events remain in the block to
redress the imbalance, and
3. Individual maneuvers can still be
accomplished within the block.
Otherwise, assess the event incomplete.
(b) Completion Events
1. An event may both complete a previous event
and count as an advancing X.
2. For events flown exclusively to clear an
incomplete, grades on maneuvers repeated from the incomplete
event do not count towards the student's PAS.
(c) Trainer Event Completion. Assess a trainer
event complete if the student has received the full syllabus-
mandated training period.
Policies for Evaluation Flights and Ground Evaluations
(1) Authorized Evaluators. The Commanding Officer will
designate check flight instructors for each stage.
(2) Check Rides (SXX90)
(a) Single Event Training Blocks. Check rides
amount to single event training blocks. Therefore, all rules
regarding progressing out of a block apply, except as noted
1. Fly a representative cross section of
2. Up to two optional maneuvers may be graded
F/3 where G/4 is required without requiring an overall