26 JAN 2006
13. Ground Operations
● Prepare aircraft for
● Correctly and expeditiously
performs exterior inspection and
appropriate on-deck checklists.
● Provide backup for
● Grading Criteria: 4 = 0
parking area and
omissions, 3 = 1-2 omissions,
2 > 2 omissions
● Maintains an adequate lookout for
ground traffic and other hazards.
● Perform formation
● Directs taxi via directed
● Performs appropriate section or
division ground procedures as
lead or wingman.
● Properly executes formation line
and taxi procedures IAW FTI and
14. Engine Start
● Executes start procedures IAW
NATOPS and local standardization.
for each start