● Complete aircraft/
● Correctly and expeditiously
performs all required checklists
checklists as required
in accordance with the NATOPS and
by the NATOPS and
● Initiates cruise checklist upon
level-off at cruise altitude and
periodically throughout the
● Initiates landing checklist NLT
slowing through 180 KIAS
T-39/200 KIAS T-1 in the break,
NLT 7 NM prior to TDZ on TACAN
approach, 30 and within 12 NM on
GCA, same as GCA but NLT "1 dot
below glideslope" on ILS.
● Visually checks all switches on
● Communicates via two-
● Understands and responds to
way UHF/VHF radio
90 percent of incoming calls.
● Makes all calls when required
using standard FAA and military
terminology during ground
operations, departure, en route,
● Makes timely transmissions without
stepping on others.
● Exercises communications brevity
consistent with FAA and VOICE
COMMUNICATIONS FTI requirements.
● Accomplish required
● Makes recommendations to maintain
proper aircraft flight parameters.
● Performs proper aircraft
operations checklists IAW the
NATOPS and FTI.