12 FEB 2004
5. Job Tasks. Specific performance and standards required are
described as follows:
● A brief description
● The specific standards for the
of the behavior,
action. May be read as "The
6. Graded Items. The maneuver item file (MIF) for specific
graded items varies for each stage. Several items are graded on
all complete syllabus events. The standards for these
universally graded items are listed first.
Course Training Standards
1. General Knowledge/Procedures
● Maintain working
● Recites, discusses, and/or
knowledge of all
performs all applicable items
essential to the operation of the
2. Emergency Procedures
● Correctly analyzes situation.
● Maintain in-depth
knowledge of NATOPS
● Performs/recites critical action
steps from memory.
● Uses checklist when conditions
● Completes procedures in a timely
3. Headwork/Situational Awareness
● Comply with the FTI
● Understands instructions,
and NATOPS while
demonstrations, and explanations.
● Foresees and avoids possible
● Remains alert and spatially
for flight safety.