12 FEB 2004
4. Basic Air Work (BAW)
● Establish and
● Maintains aircraft within
100 feet, 10 KIAS, 10 of
and heading during
● Appropriately uses power,
attitude, and trim.
● Levels off within 100 feet of
● Accomplishes within 10 seconds
of correct time as applicable.
5. Flight Planning
● Plans the flight in a timely
manner utilizing real time
weather and all appropriate FLIP
publications to meet all
prior to scheduled
● Acquires a current weather brief
for route of flight.
● Plans and prepares a DD 175 IAW
current GP publication and jet
log IAW INAV class standards
and/or instrument ground school.
● Ensures that flight plan meets
all IFR OPNAV requirements.
● Screens all NOTAMS for the route
● Completes Weight and Balance and
verifies within limits.
6. Formation NATOPS/Mission Brief
● Present modified
● Executes procedures IAW current
FTI with minimal errors.