CNATRAINST 1542.155A CH-3
24 October 2005
48. VNAV Chart
● Prepare a visual
● Prepares a visual low-level
navigation chart, given a route
and a tactical pilotage chart
(TPC), to an accuracy of
15 pounds (fuel), 30 seconds
overall and 20 seconds at each
turnpoint (time), and 2 plotting
(course) without error.
● Ensures all CHUM present and
correct, chart signed, and all
airspace and diverts/conflicting
airfields annotated on chart.
● Relates to IP in brief: turnpoint
description, features inside TP
circle, hazards on route, and all
49. Turnpoint Identification
● Identify turnpoints on ● Given a low-level route,
a visual low-level
identifies visual low-level
turnpoints to an accuracy of 80%.
● Perform VNAV turn-
● Makes appropriate VNAV two minutes
prior, mark on top, and wings
level calls using proper format
and terminology (90% accuracy).
51. Intermediate Checkpoint Identification
● Identify intermediate
● Given a specified route,
checkpoints to an accuracy of 50%.
● Maintains course within 2 NM.
52. Hazard Calls
● Perform hazard calls.
● Makes appropriate hazard calls
using proper format and
terminology (90% accuracy).
● Clears aircraft of weather,