21 May 2003
● Wingman discontinues
● Recognizes requirement for
rejoin due to
underrun in time to safely execute
excessive overtake or
procedures IAW the appropriate
● Parade formation
● Maintains these parameters
► Wingtip separation: 4 feet to
► Fore/aft from bearing line:
► Vertical deviation: 4 feet.
► Smooth flight control and PCL
80. Lost Wingman
● Wingman loses sight of ● Safely executes procedures IAW the
lead due to weather.
81. Lead Change
● Transfer control of
● Performs expeditiously IAW the
the formation from
lead to dash 2.
82. Tactical Formation/Maneuvering
● Wingman maintains
position on lead.
● Maintains position using energy
● Fixes position IAW FTI.
● Deconflicts lead's flight path.
spread, in-place turns, and cross
turns) IAW FTI.
● Provides predictable platform for