21 May 2003
28. No Flap Landing
● Execute normal landing
per the FTI.
► Correct glide path until flare
● From crossing runway
► Minimum 110 5 KIAS until
► Touch and go--
● Touches down with:
► Appropriate crosswind controls.
► Full stop--aircraft
► Main gear first (nose-high
at taxi speed.
► Nose gear 10 feet of
● Touches down in the touchdown zone
as defined by Contact FTI and
● Discontinue approach
● Expeditiously executes waveoff
● Initiates waveoff when:
► Conflicting with PEL traffic.
► Stall warning system actuates
► Aircraft requires more than
30 AOB to avoid overshooting
► Aircraft is not in a position to
make a safe landing.
30. PPEL (P)
● Procedures comply with
● Executes timely procedural
● Selects nearest available runway.
● Uses power rather than delaying
configuration change to maintain
● If conditions permit, lowers flaps
at low key.
● Establishes aircraft on final in
position to make a safe landing.