12 March 2004
Pilot In Command/Crew Resource Management (CRM)
● Gathers available data before
arriving at final decision.
● Clearly states decisions to the crew.
● Provides rationale for decisions.
● Displays assertive behavior when
necessary and accepts assertive
behavior from other crewmembers.
● Assesses risks and makes decisions.
● Identifies probable contingencies and
● Recognizes and eliminates hazardous
attitudes in self and other
● Resolves conflict in a positive
● Provides positive leadership to the
● Encourages crew participation in the
decision making process.
● Adapts to meet new situational
● Demonstrates the ability to maintain
awareness of what is happening on the
ground, in the air, and with other
● Copes with any subsequent mission
impact as a result of these
● Performs as Pilot
● Performs duties IAW NATOPS, FTI, and
Not Flying (PNF)
● Completes all items in a timely and