12 March 2004
● Begins when crossing
● Arrives at threshold +5/-0 knots of
the threshold or
● Touches down in the prescribed
occurs first, and
● Lands and maintains within 10 feet
ends when slowed to
of runway centerline.
a safe taxi speed or
● Touches down <300 feet/min.
when advancing power
● Performs verbal
● Uses precise, properly formatted
radio calls with standard
● Uses precise checklist responses.
● Understands and prioritizes
transmissions in a multiple
● Asks for and provides clarification
● Asks questions when uncertain.
with other crewmembers.
● Begins at engine
start and ends with
tasks while remaining visually and
aurally alert to and avoiding other
shutdown and parking
● Effectively uses accepted visual
clearing techniques to avoid
● Effectively uses radios and other
crewmembers to aid in clearing.