08 August 2002
b. Advanced Instructor Qualification. Schedule limitations
of the workday and workweek shall be in accordance with local
4. Standardization. All simulator and flight events outlined
herein shall be conducted in accordance with the current CNATRA
Flight Training Instructions (FTIs) and the T-45C NATOPS Flight
5. Solo Maneuver Restrictions. IUTs are prohibited from
performing solo flight until they have successfully completed
NATOPS Stage and possess a current instrument rating.
Instructor Training Forms (ITFs)
(1) A CNATRA ITF will be completed for each curriculum
flight or simulator event. All items graded unsatisfactory,
below average or above average shall be commented upon in the
(2) ITFs shall be graded the same day the event was
(3) Flights requiring dual touch-and-go landings shall
include remarks on landing performance using notation format
listed in the LSO NATOPS.
(4) Instructors omitting items from a flight called for
in the curriculum shall note the reason for the omission in the
remarks section and make the appropriate notation in the grade
column (per para 11, i.e., DND, NA...).
(5) Check flights will be noted as such on the IUT's
(6) On multi-plane flights, items completed but
unobserved shall not be graded by the flight leader.
(7) FCLP ITFs shall be completed for all flight events
as follows: FCLP-02 and FCLP-03X (1 ITF), FCLP-04 (through FCLP-
18) (1 ITF), FCLP-19X (1 ITF), and CQ-01X (1 IFT) if flown.
b. Warm-up Criteria. Warm-up flights may be given as
necessary to regain flight proficiency after prolonged delays in
training at the discretion of COMTRAWING ONE/Commanding Officer.
The following specific guidelines govern warm-up flights: