22 May 06
Unsatisfactory Performance. (See also Progress Check
Procedures, Chapter I, paragraph 10c(3).
(1) If syllabus events remain in the block, the student
shall progress to the next syllabus event, until the second
consecutive unsatisfactory or third cumulative unsatisfactory in
(2) If no syllabus events remain, repeat the last
syllabus event in the block until the student meets MIF, the
second consecutive unsatisfactory, or the third cumulative
(3) An unsatisfactory check ride (SXX90), two consecutive
unsats, or three cumulative unsats (in the same block) result in
an IPC/F. Document the failed check ride or second consecutive/
third (in block) cumulative unsat on a pink ATF for that
(4) A subsequent check ride failure, two further
consecutive unsats, or three more cumulative unsats (in block)
result in an FPC/F. Document the subsequent failed check ride,
second consecutive/third (in block) cumulative unsat on a pink
ATF generating the progress check.
(5) Failing an FPC/F results in a TRB.
Ready Room Unsatisfactory
(1) An RRU on any syllabus event other than a check ride
(SXX90) will result in an IPC/R. Document the RRU on a pink ATF
for that event. The event will be marked as incomplete with an
unsatisfactory grade in the procedures column. On remediation
of unsatisfactory performance, the event will be flown to
completion, and general knowledge and emergency procedures will
be incorporated into the overall grading solution.
An RRU on a check ride (SXX90) will result in an
(3) A second or subsequent RRU, OLQ, or failed IPC/R,
will result in an FPC/R. Document the failed IPC/R on a pink
ATF generating the Progress Check.
(4) Failing an FPC/R will result in a TRB.