22 May 06
2. Sufficient events remain in the block to
redress the imbalance, and
3. Individual maneuvers can still be
accomplished within the block.
Otherwise, assess the event incomplete.
(b) Completion Events
1. An event may both complete a previous event
and count as an advancing X.
2. For events flown exclusively to clear an
incomplete, grades on maneuvers repeated from the incomplete
event do not count towards the student's PAS.
(c) Simulator Event Completion. Assess a simulator
event complete if the student has received a full 1.5-hour
Policies for Evaluation Flights and Ground Evaluations
(1) Authorized Evaluators. The squadron commander will
designate check pilots for each stage.
(2) Check Rides (SXX90)
(a) Single Event Training Blocks. Check rides
amount to single event training blocks. Therefore, all rules
regarding progressing out of a block apply, except as noted
1. Should fly a representative cross section of
2. Up to two optional maneuvers may be graded
F/3 where G/4 is required without requiring an overall
Check pilots may allow students to reattempt