CNATRAINST 1542.145 CH-2
7 November 2005
(3) On Satisfactory Completion of an FPC. The CO or his
designated representative will counsel the student. Counseling
should consist of, at a minimum, the Progress Check Training
Review Process, elimination/retention recommendations, and
future courses of action. The CO shall document counseling on
the FPC ATF. If conducted by a designated representative,
document counseling on a supplemental ATF.
11. Special Instructions and Restrictions
Flight Hour/Event Requirements and Restrictions
(1) Programmed Hours and Events. Syllabus-programmed
flight hours are listed on page ix. Sortie lengths, SXX86, 87,
88, and 89 sorties will cause variation. Accomplish all
(2) Minimum Night Hours.
(3) Minimum Solo Hours. At least 80% of the H/X for each
solo event must be logged to count the sortie complete.
Students should accumulate 1.5 hours of first pilot time on
I4701 and 2.0 hours on T4301.
(4) Maximum Daily Student Activities (Aircraft,
Simulator, or Academic). Students shall not exceed two
activities during one duty day.
(5) Minimum Student Turn-Times. One hour is required
between debriefing of a sortie and the brief for a follow-on
sortie or simulator event. This does not apply to out-and-in,
cross-country, or safe-for-solo to hot-seat profiles. This
restriction also does not apply to the Formation and Tactical
stage flights in CNATRAINST 1542.145. However, the instructor
shall ensure adequate debrief and brief time is allocated.
(6) Crew Day. The period from the beginning of the
student's first event or official duty of the day until the
completion of the last event of the day, including associated
paperwork and debrief. Crew day shall not exceed 12 hours.
(7) Crew Rest. The period from the end of one crew day
until the start of the next shall be no less than 12 hours for
students. After six consecutive scheduled days, students shall
receive two consecutive days off.