8 December 2004
36. Pilot In Command/Crew Resource Management (CRM)
● Decision Making.
● Gathers available data before
arriving at final decision;
clearly states decisions to the
● Mission Analysis.
crew; and provides rationale for
● Displays assertive behavior when
necessary and accepts assertive
behavior from other crewmembers.
● Assesses risks and makes
decisions; identifies probable
contingencies and alternatives.
● Recognizes and eliminates
hazardous attitudes in self and
other crewmembers; resolves
conflict in a positive manner.
● Provides positive leadership to
the crew; encourages crew
participation in the decision-
● Adapts to meet new situational
● Demonstrates the ability to
maintain awareness of what is
happening on the ground, in the
air, and with other crewmembers;
copes with any subsequent mission
impact as a result of these
37. Copilot Duties
● Performance as
● Performs duties IAW NATOPS, FTI,
(PNF) supporting the
● Completes all items in a timely
and efficient manner.
38. Radar Operation
● Understands and
● Demonstrates ability to use radar
for weather observation and