8 December 2004
● Begins when the
● Executes maneuver IAW NATOPS and
decision to ditch is
● Performs simulated impact at
wings level within 20 degrees of
● Ends when the
aircraft arrives at
ditch heading and +5/-0 knots.
● Maintains rate of descent at
100 feet per minute or less (SSE
or dual engine) or less than
500 feet per minute (power off).
16. Basic Instrument Maneuvers
● Begins with initial
● Accomplishes all maneuvers IAW
pitch and power
● Maintains basic aircraft control
● Ends when aircraft
is stabilized in
● Maintains VSI within 200 FPM of
established parameters, if
flight or in
position for the
17. In-Flight Planning/Clearance Compliance
● Has general
● Demonstrates effective time
mission flow and
● Accomplishes mission maneuver
both vertically and
● Complies with ATC clearance or
VFR course rules.
● Remains within assigned airspace.