25 JUN 2003
No-Flap Landing (NFL)
● Execute no-flap
landing per the FTI.
► Correct glide path until flare
● From crossing runway
► Minimum 90 KIAS until landing
● Touches down with:
► Appropriate crosswind controls.
► Full stop--aircraft
► Main gear first (nose-high
is at taxi speed.
► Aircraft 10 feet of centerline.
● Touches down in the touchdown zone
as defined by Contact FTI and
● Discontinue approach
● Expeditiously executes waveoff
● Initiates waveoff when:
► Stall warning systems actuate
► Aircraft requires more than
30 AOB to avoid overshooting
► Aircraft is not in a position to
make a safe landing.
● Procedures comply with
● Performs timely procedural
● Selects nearest available runway.
● IP initiated at/above
500 feet AGL.
● Maintains airspeed 90-110 KIAS on
● Uses power rather than delaying
configuration to maintain ELP
● If conditions permit, lowers flaps
at low key.
● Establishes aircraft on final in
position to make a safe landing.