25 JUN 2003
a. General. The stage emphasizes aerobatics and AOA
approaches; however, the student shall maintain proficiency in
Contact stage maneuvers.
b. Unusual Attitude Recoveries. The instructor will
instruct and enter unusual attitudes from normal aerobatic
maneuvers. Students must be able to associate cause and effect
of unusual attitude situations and apply proper recovery
c. ELP. Student's ability to fly the ELP can be
demonstrated with either a PPEL, HAPL, or LAPL. A minimum of
one complete ELP must be flown.
d. ATFs. The IP must state "Safe for Solo" or "Unsafe for
Solo" in the general comments section of each dual ATF.
(1) Two sorties shall be solo.
(2) The SNA may not fly two solos in succession.
(3) The SNA may only perform maneuvers graded F/3 or
better on the preceding flight.
(4) The SNA may not perform AOA approach, split-S,
Immelmann, or inverted flight.
(5) The SNA must meet 3+ for unusual attitude recoveries
and landings prior to first solo but must meet CTS by EOB.
(6) In order to fly C4505 solo, the SNA must have met EOB
MIF on C4504.