08 April 2004
1. Course Title.
T-45A Total System (TS) Strike Flight Training
Course Identification Number.
3. Location(s)/Course Data Processing (CDP) Code. Naval Air
Station (NAS), Kingsville, Texas/Training Squadrons (TRARONs)
TWENTY-ONE (VT-21) (0708) and TWENTY-TWO (VT-22) (425N).
Revised, implement upon receipt.
5. Course Mission. T-45A Total System (TS) strike flight
training is designed to provide commissioned officers in the U.S.
Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, other DOD personnel, and selected
foreign nationals with further training in areas associated with
tactical jet aircraft and to develop airmanship skills
prerequisite for transition to operational fleet aircraft.
Successful completion of Primary
6. Prerequisite Training.
Flight Training Q-2A-0001.
7. Personnel Eligibility. Officers assigned by the Chief of
Naval Personnel as recommended by the Chief of Naval Air
8. Physical Requirements. As specified in Chapter 15 of the
Manual of the Medical Department.
Security Clearance Required.
Refer to BUPERSMAN, Article 6610360.
Designated Fleet Replacement Squadron.
Course Length (Optimum)
Calendar days: 403.40
Calendar weeks: 57.63
15. Instructor Requirements. As established by Chief of Naval
Operations (CNO) planning factors.
16. Course Curriculum Model Manager (CCMM).
Air Wing (COMTRAWING) TWO: All stages.