08 April 2004
(2) Control the aircraft throughout the majority of the
operating envelope as a solo pilot.
(3) Perform one-versus-one offensive and defensive maneuvers
and two-versus-one mutual support tactics.
(4) Demonstrate communication, mutual support, and leadership
skills in dynamic air combat maneuvering exercises without
degrading aircraft control and safety, as solo day VMC.
N. Carrier Qualification.
After this stage, the student will be
(1) Conduct solo, day/night, visual Field Carrier Landing
practice (FCLP) in a safe, professional manner.
(2) Conduct solo, day, visual shipboard operations, including
launch from shore base, transit, conduct landings on the
designated carrier, taxi on deck, catapult, and return to shore
base in a safe, professional manner.