22 September 2000
4. Flight Standardization. All flights outlined within this
curriculum shall be conducted in accordance with appropriate
T-34C NATOPS/Flight Manuals, CNATRA FTIs, and TRAWING SIX SOPs.
Solo flight is not authorized.
Aviation Training Forms (ATFs)
(1) A CNATRA ATF shall be completed in accordance with
CNATRAINST 1500.4F for each curriculum flight and simulator. All
items graded unsatisfactory, below average, or above average
shall be commented on in the remarks section.
(2) ATFs shall be completed the same day the flight or
simulator is conducted.
(3) Instructors omitting items from a flight or
simulator called for in the curriculum shall mark the event
incomplete. Administrative procedures for completing and grading
incomplete events are contained in CNATRAINST 1500.4F.
b. Training Documentation. All events shall be documented
in the student's Training Jacket, OPNAV 3760/32, on an
appropriate CNATRA ATF. All items graded unsatisfactory or
below/above average shall be commented upon in the remarks
7. Waiving Events. The flights and simulators listed are the
minimum number to be completed by all students. Unless
specifically authorized, no provisions of this curriculum shall
be waived without authorization from CNATRA.
8. Incomplete Flights. Incomplete flights may be completed
during the following event if time and fuel are available.
9. Weather/Safety Pilots. No requirements for weather or safety
pilots exist in this curriculum.
10. Emergency Procedures. Emergency procedures and handling of
aircraft malfunctions must be learned in such a manner as to
11. Weather Minimums. OPNAVINST 3710.7R weather minimums will
be followed, as well as applicable SOPs and FTIs.
12. Flight/Simulator interchangeability. Flight and simulator
events may not be interchanged without approval by CNATRA.