14 JUNE 1999
(1) The JREF's working day from first scheduled event to
last on deck time should not exceed 12 hours.
(2) A minimum of 12 hours after landing shall elapse
between the JREF's last scheduled event and his first scheduled
event the following day.
(3) The JREF's work week is not limited as to the number
of consecutive flight events which may be scheduled and flown
during the curriculum.
(4) All night flights shall take off no earlier than 30
minutes after official sunset.
(5) A maximum of three flights may be scheduled in one
(6) 1.5 hours of night time and three night instrument
approaches shall be accumulated during JREF training. (These
requirements must be met during aircraft flights.)
4. Standardization. All simulator and flight events outlined
herein shall be conducted in accordance with the current CNATRA
Flight Training Instructions (FTI) and the T-45A NATOPS manual.
NATOPS of JREF's shall be executed by Training Air Wing Two.
JREF's will normally be trained in the assigned squadron in the
following order: ASI, Academics and NATOPS.
5. Solo Maneuver Restrictions.
There are no solos in
Aviation Training Forms (ATFs).
will be completed for each curriculum flight/simulator event.
(2) Instructors omitting items from a flight called for
in the curriculum shall note the omission in the remarks
(3) Check flights will be annotated as such on the ATF.
JREF/NATOPS Training Jacket (TJ).
(1) TJs will include ATFs of the instrument and NATOPS