Engine and Related Systems Malfunctions
T-45C TS, ADV, & IUT ENG-05
* Part I, Chapter 2, Section 2.1, "Engine System," and Section 2.1.2,
"Operation," T-45C NATOPS Flight Manual, A1-T45AC-NFM-000
* Part I, Chapter 4, Section 4.2, "Engine Limitations," T-45C NATOPS
Flight Manual, A1-T45AC-NFM-000
* Part V dealing with engine and related systems malfunctions, T-45C
NATOPS Flight Manual, A1-T45AC-NFM-000
* NATOPS Pilot's Pocket Checklist, A1-T45AC-NFM-500
* Lecture Guide for Eng-04, "Engine and Related Systems"
Student is required to read engine system and related malfunction
paragraphs in the NATOPS Flight Manual, receive classroom instruction,
and complete assigned CAI lesson(s). The student shall demonstrate
knowledge by completing, from memory with 80% accuracy, true/false and
multiple choice block examinations. The objectives in this lesson will be
tested in either Engineering 29X or Engineering 30X.